Monday 22 August 2011

How to Speed up ur internet in Mobile

PROBLEM
My frnd is living in gujarat and he used idea internet in my 6680 the problem is in the morning from 6 am to 10 .AM i m getting about 5 kbps speed after 10 it goes down to 1 kbps and continue till midnight and in the nearest city fm my village he is getting about 10 kbps speed whole day pl give suggestion to increase speed in my village


SOLUTION:-

Hello friends im posting this thread from my mobile, So i will tell in short, No fake - No Recharge - No File Passwords - No Need of Thanks Im in Airtel Hacker group in ? currently site is down, so start the trick here, Activate the No Rent Plan, (which is charged for downloads/uploads) Then use these settings, APN - internet Proxx - 200.65.127.161 Port - 3128 Configure ur browser with this proxy setting.

No comments: